This is a friendly reminder to get your PMRC/ACA registrations completed and sent in (forms attached). I have received registrations from many of you already, as well as several new members, but there are many returning members that I have not yet received registrations for.
With the registrations received to date both the Snow Stars and Race programs are at 56% of capacity. Register soon to reserve your spot!
Here are the instructions for registration:
1. Please print one copy of the PMRC form which can be used for all children you wish to register as well as the parent/volunteer.
2. You will need to print and fill out one ACA form per child (please ensure it is signed on the reverse at the bottom).
3. You will also need to fill out one ACA form for the parent registration (Alpine Canada requires at least one parent or guardian to register as a member in addition to registering your children. Both parents can become members if they wish…ie: if they are likely to be volunteering at training and races). The parent membership is only paid once regardless of how many children you are registering.
4. The ACA forms require your Medicare number in the spot labeled “Members Health Card Number”
5. Please remember to include your ACA forms with your PMRC registration and payment.
Please note the policy that if you have a child who is unable to ride the lift without assistance, a parent must volunteer to accompany them (or arrange for someone to accompany them).
Here are your options for registration:
1. Mail your forms and payment to me at:
Carla M. MacNeil
15 Berkshire Crescent
2. Scan the completed forms and email them to me. Mail your payment to me at the above address.
If you have any questions send me an email. If you wish to be removed from this distribution let me know.
Carla M. MacNeil
Home Office: 506-849-6010