Athlete’s Birthdate: 2007- 2008
Program Days: Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday evening.
• To develop skiing and racing skills leading to a higher level of performance in ski racing.
• To allow racers the opportunity to achieve success and recognition within their own ability group.
• To develop a competitive racing atmosphere.
• To develop racers to a national and international level of performance.
• To advance the psychological, physiological, tactical and technical aspects of a ski racing comprehensive program.
The U16 Competitive Team focuses on advanced ski development and racing skills with the introduction of competitive skiing in a fun environment. The participants in the U16 program will compete in 4 races in the season at ski hills located in the Maritime Provinces.
All race fees, accommodation and travel costs associated with away races are not included in the cost of the program. Racers are required to have a U16 Competition Card.
The program begins in December & will run to the end of March. Training will take place Saturday and Sunday starting at 8am, Wednesday nights (6pm-9pm).
Our U16 Team normally holds one or two 3-day camps over the Christmas break but camps are offered based on sufficient participation levels.
U16 Fees For Season
U16 Registration – 2 days + Wed. evening: $833
Alpine Canada fee for each parent/volunteer: $7